By Anonymous - 13/03/2011 22:26 - United States

Today, in an attempt to impress a girl I like, I tried to crush a soda can by hitting it with my forehead. Not only did I fail, I knocked myself out in the process. When I regained consciousness, the girl was gone and someone had taken the liberty of drawing a penis on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 762
You deserved it 73 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah because all any girl wants is a guy who can crush things with his head. Idiot.

samadams42 0

They should've drawn pussy on your forhead.

Comments

the trick is to squeeze the can as it hits your forehead...unfortunately you'll still look like a tool. but without a penis on your face!!! WINNING!

Dumbass... Was the can atleast full? cuz if you managed to knock yourself out with an empty can, you need mental help or something.

OP you are a complete idiot for thinking you were Robocop and trying to crush cans with your helmet. next time try straightening a banana with your asshole, dumbass.

persianjr1 7

people listen up. you guys need to understand that he was trying to impress someone!! I bet 99% of us have done something dumb to impress the other gender. on the other hand, I think crushing a can on you head is a LITTLE to impulsive. so ydi and fyl.

that_fella 0

What a tool. Fail for doing what he did. DOUBLE FAIL for posting to FML.

deidre823 7

Why the hell would you think that would impress a girl??? YDI for being an idiot.

batgirl_babygirl 0

yeeeeeeah cus girls TOTALY go for that kinda shit....jeez dude really? ydi

JacindasaurXD 0

lmaoo friken people and they're way of thinking!