By Anonymous - 13/03/2011 22:26 - United States

Today, in an attempt to impress a girl I like, I tried to crush a soda can by hitting it with my forehead. Not only did I fail, I knocked myself out in the process. When I regained consciousness, the girl was gone and someone had taken the liberty of drawing a penis on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 762
You deserved it 73 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah because all any girl wants is a guy who can crush things with his head. Idiot.

samadams42 0

They should've drawn pussy on your forhead.

Comments

Ummm so most girls aren't impressed by things like that...maybe trying something intelligent next time...that you know you can accomplish instead of showing her how you can be an epic fail.

pinedo39 0

damn. you must be real strong

things guys learn after puberty: girls will not be impressed by burping, farting, fighting, cursing, spitting on the ground or crushing things with your head

AshlyNicole 0

I definitely would have walked away as well but after I pulled your pants to your ankles and your shirt over your head and leave you to whomever came across you.

WHY would you think this would impress a girl?

All you idiots are reading this post completely wrong. He clearly states that he hit the CAN with his FOREHEAD, not the other way around. This was obviously a clever gambit designed to stir the woman's primordial instincts and hunter/gatherer genetic memories. This guy patiently stalked a can all night long; following it to its den; sneaking, creeping up behind his vicious aluminum quarry. WAM! He leaps high into the air, driving his forehead down in a vicious arc, but his foe is well-designed, sturdy and true. He is unaware of the can's hidden strength; this is no pansy cansy, constructed with 35% post consumer recycled materials. This is a can from the heartland, and it holds up to his misguided--though still valiant--assault. Afterward, his tribal brothers ceremonially brand him with the Sigil of Fail and he wanders the plains outcast and alone. Personally, I think there's some real human drama in this post, and I hope it's not the last we see from this guy. I have a feeling it isn't.

The human race never fails to amaze me...