By Anonymous - 13/03/2011 22:26 - United States

Today, in an attempt to impress a girl I like, I tried to crush a soda can by hitting it with my forehead. Not only did I fail, I knocked myself out in the process. When I regained consciousness, the girl was gone and someone had taken the liberty of drawing a penis on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 762
You deserved it 73 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah because all any girl wants is a guy who can crush things with his head. Idiot.

samadams42 0

They should've drawn pussy on your forhead.

Comments

1. Girls are impressed with smarts, humor, chivalry... not idiocy. 2. You should have squeezed the sides of the can so it was easier to crush.

JetRyan 0

dude, that's not how u impress a girl. u epically failed.

whoa, a girl that impressed by such stunt must be an airhead. so the guy who tried to impress by doing so. hahahaha...you deserved having a penis drawn on your forehead.

Wow, I'm amazed she isn't all over you. I mean, I know that whenever I see those redneck retards at my high school smashing cans outside the Ag building, I can't help but go a little weak at the knees. Nice job, retard.

I don't know what's worse... Why he was trying to crush the can or the fact that it was a soda can and not a beer can...

I wouldn't be surprised if the girl was the one who drew the penis on your face. If I was the girl, I would BRAND the penis on your face because of how stupid you are.

You must really not know what girls like... YDI

tdog_ossim 0

oh yeah!! because he can do a totally awesome thing like croushing a can on his head im gonna strip down and let him do nasty stuff to me...

johnnie254 7

after reading this, I conclude that you are DEFINITELY a white boy...YDI ...only a white boy