By Anonymous - 13/03/2011 22:26 - United States

Today, in an attempt to impress a girl I like, I tried to crush a soda can by hitting it with my forehead. Not only did I fail, I knocked myself out in the process. When I regained consciousness, the girl was gone and someone had taken the liberty of drawing a penis on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 761
You deserved it 73 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah because all any girl wants is a guy who can crush things with his head. Idiot.

samadams42 0

They should've drawn pussy on your forhead.

Comments

hcovballer247 0

I'm sorry but I do not know one girl who would be impressed by a dude crushing a soda can with his forhead

nonymous1998 0

Wow.... Guys: If you want to impress a girl, don't try something like crush a soda can on your head or (at least in my opinion) lift a big weight above your head. Girls worth your time aren't gonna be impressed by that, they'll just be thinking "Wow, someone's trying to be an alpha male..." and (once again, this is my opinion based off of all my friends and classmates and what we look for in guys). If you really wanna impress a girl do something like stand up for her or compliment her! It won't impress her in a "That dude's got skills he can crush a soda can on his head" type of why but a "Wow, he's sweet!" which is so much better in the long wrong. Moral of the story: Personality trumps ninja-can-crushing skills.

mumbleandnappy 0

Biting the head off a rat works pretty well too.

In what universe would crushing a soda can with one's forehead be considered cool? Someone please tell me, so I can go there and feel vastly better about myself.

alexavb15 4

If A Guy Did That iWould Think You A Big Douche ! Ha She Probably Drew It(:

lolwutguy 0

iWould? is that some kind of new invention by apple?

DeadOnArrivall 0

iwould sounds like a sex toy that OP needs

alexavb15 4

BRILLIANT way to attract women. Absolutely foolproof. Unless, of course, the chick you're after has an IQ over 30...or you just so happen to give yourself a concussion. Otherwise, completely foolproof plan, bruh.

The girl was probably the one who drew the penis on your forehead. :P