By trice - 08/05/2013 17:48 - United States - Austin

Today, it's my birthday. Three people wished me happy birthday: Google, my insurance company, and the place I lease my car from. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 372
You deserved it 4 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abbttmc 12

Happy birthday now it's 4 people :)

perdix 29

Aw, shit, you mean your dentist forgot? If you show Denny's your driver's license, they'll suddenly remember and give you some free food!

Comments

Tabbir 10

I decided to do an experiment on my birthday, I removed my birthday from facebook, to see how many people remembered, I expected at least for my best friend, whose birthday is 3 weeks later, and a couple of other close friends to remember without facebook to remind them. No one remembered my birthday. The next day, an old friend texted, apologising for having missed it, with an update on her life, we hadn't seen each other in a few months due to living in different cities and, to be honest, have been drifiting apart over the last few years. It really showed me that sometimes you underestimate the people in your life. Maybe op, you should look on this as a red flag and take a look at your current friendships, are you putting in too much effort with people who don't actually care? Are you overlooking potentially great friendships due to various distractions? I hope you had a good birthday op and that next year you can celebrate it with style!

User90210 5

Also you ripped it and kept it?!

leggie913 6

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

bombroot 9

Now you have a community that cares op :3 happy birthday ;)

If it makes you feel any better, my birthday was Tuesday and I had one less person wish me well. It's just another day.

Hey we are birthday twins!!!!! It was my birthday too :D happy birthday to you too :)

Happy birthday, from me, my patients, and the dog in the picture. That 16 of us!