By full moon - 08/09/2016 02:37 - Canada - Ottawa

Today, it was the first day of school, and I split my pants. In a full class. While on a stage. I'm the teacher, and I wasn't wearing underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 976
You deserved it 9 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for not wearing underwear.. Especially when working in a school!

MetalxSoldier 26

Why would you not wear underwear on the first day? Especially if your going to be ON a stage in front of students.

Comments

Bi0xHazard 18

Everyone's wondering WHY you weren't wearing underwear and I can't get past HOW you were able to do something so uncomfortable .-.

What kind of teacher didn't wear underwear at work?? Are you trying to get laid there?

the imagery in my head omg but seriously why

Urpoppy 21

Sorry but that's pretty hilarious.

I literally made an account so I can comment. I believe the op completely deserves it. Don't say they didn't expect their pants to rip. You shouldn't prepare for the best or the expected. You prepare for the worse and the unexpected. If you have panty lines, save some money and invest in seamless panties. It's really not that hard.

YDI for not wearing underwear. Seriously, who does that? And you're the teacher on top of it? Inappropriate! God, don't you remember the great Teacher Barbie debacle of 1995? Mattel had to pull that doll off the shelves because she was going commando. Not appropriate for a teacher to have no panties.

SympathyStandard 16

All of you are dumb. No one plans for their clothing to rip and it doesn't matter what is underneath the clothing. Your morals and your values don't mean shit as far is Op or anyone else is concerned. Stop being little whinging retards.

MrCuddlesWorth 7

When I first read this i thought this was a episode of spongebob

are you the one that also posted thisnon 9gag?

Let me put it this way: At least it was only your ass.