By Anonymous - 22/10/2014 16:09 - Norway - Egersund

Today, my 17-year-old son managed to easily convince my 13-year-old daughter that if you have sex before getting married, you'll instantly get horrible diseases that will kill you. Her freaking out is how I found out she's not only gullible as hell, but sexually active as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 306
You deserved it 6 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If you have sex, you will get pregnant and die. Fact.

Well there's no one alive from 150yrs ago that will argue against that!

That's why you have the sex talk at 12. Then your kid won't learn about sex from stupid sources. You deserve it for not telling your teen daughter about sex.

I was first introduced to sex ed in elementary school in grade 3, I think it's safe to assume most schools have a similar policy. It's not solely the parent's fault.

cjwayy 22

Wow, nothing says sex education like lying and scare tactics. You should have a talk with her and make sure she's being safe.

If I would've had sex at 13 my mom would've killed me(not literally)....and my big brother. Hopefully they're close enough to where they can actually talk about it though.

That's a great way to keep kids not sexually active

Mariee_x3 6

It saddens me to see everyone attacking the parent. Not only are you all quite ignorant, but not one of us is fully informed, therefore we have no right to judge. Has anyone considered that this child may have been abused? Has anyone thought that maybe she found herself in a bad situation and complied to avoid more trauma? It's not all black and white.