By Dr. Jack - 04/02/2009 13:54 - United States

Today, my airline lost my luggage when I flew back from France. They also lost my luggage when I flew to France. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 249
You deserved it 2 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, what airline is this? I need to make sure to avoid it.

lord_peach 0

I went to France 2 years ago and they did the same thing to me. Only my cousin's wedding (the reason why I went to France) was the next day, so we had to buy new clothes that they never paid us back for, and my mother, being from the land of the McDouble, didn't fit into any of the clothes. It was terrible. Air France is stupid. They're the only ones that do it. They also caused us a 14 hour layover at the stupid French airport because they couldn't schedule our flight. so don't fret. stupidstupid stupid.

Comments

It seems that all flights to and from France seem to manage to lose something of yours.. Even from London! Which is why I take the English Channel when I go to France. Been there about 25 times since I've been born. It's boring and sucks ass.

hijueputa 0

Did you see # 1's name? You're such a tool!

is it cool to make yourself look retarded?

haha, how much dis u pay for the ticket?

Bloodbathandbeyo 0

true. ydi for going to France in the first place :P

#1, France is epic... Can anyone else say THREESOME? No? Just me? Well, it seems to be the solution to everything on FML nowadays...

lidomissmango 0

that's why you don't use that airline. duh!

screw America and France...Canada is where it's at!!! free health care 4 all ^__^

alexxss_fml 10

ughh France . they lost my moms luggage to and from Serbia. also while traveling back to the states... never again.