By ragingwaffles - 13/08/2014 04:25 - United States - Chico

Today, my blind date thought the best way to start off is to show up blind drunk. She ended up puking on the table and leaving me to pay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 251
You deserved it 3 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well thats one way to make an impression.

And it's times like this you are so glad it was just a date. FYL, at least you don't have to see them again.

Comments

She turned up completely hammered and you stayed? That takes either dedication or desperation, hope it's not the latter Op!

Well you would pay anyway...girls never get the check unless the guy bails...on to the next one maybe...

I am a girl and I have been on dates and paid the entire or my side of the bill. I will never let a date pay the entire bill because it's very rude.

Boy, did you luck out! **** ups don't usually reveal the **** upedness until you're married and have twelve kids together! (3 are biologically yours, 5 are fosters, and 4 are adopted. You're very compassionate people despite your flaws in this hypothetical situation I 've made up.)

I love that you've constructed this whole scenario.

not everyone has lots of love to throw it on people.. some people only have puke to throw up... fyl op

This sounds like a severe case of the Rajesh Koothrappali :P Which is totally fictional and therefore I say FYL OP. Better luck next time!

Raj had a case of mutism, not be a bitch, get blind drunk, puke, and leave syndrome.

Oh? I've never seen the show, I was just taking a wild guess!!! ...or implying she had to get drunk to speak to him and it got out of hand. Lighten up dude.

You should have left the moment she showed up drunk.

Crap, dates don't like it when you do that?

I'm sorry OP that would be a terrible first impression.