By bregaja - 25/02/2016 18:59 - United States - Brandon

Today, my boyfriend introduced me to his mom for the very first time. After shaking my hand and looking me up and down, she loudly proclaimed, "She doesn't have the right hips to have kids." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 855
You deserved it 1 623

Same thing different taste

Comments

Like everyone should be perfect, no one is.

BloodyGlass 10

"And what makes you think I want to have kids anyway?"

saffy66 34

I'd be so tempted to say, 'Unlike yourself, Saddle Bags???'

She's an idiot. Hips don't determine if you can have kids or not. Some women with big hips have to have c-sections, but some tiny women find it easy.

Tell her she doesn't have a pretty enough face to be married!

Your next words should have been "A good woman keeps her hips in shape to keep her man turned on forever" BOOM ! Cue the -just got burned- look on her face.

Sure, because either a woman is supposed to birth children or be a sexy fucktoy for their boyfriends/husbands. I mean it's not like they are persons or something.

And a good man builds a house from the ground up, hunts mammoths on foot, repairs cars, has enormous muscles, a big virile beard, and shows his dominance and strength by yelling and beating his chest. After all it's your job to be a good provider and protector, isn't it?

That's when you loudly reply "Well I don't want kids anyway so I guess my hips are fine."

I feel bad for you OP. She sounds like one of those mother in laws who is more concerned about what she can get out of your relationship, than her son being happy in a relationship.

If she does it again, treat her to a long, long dialogue about the current state of your ****** and fertility rates. Treat it as if you're THRILLED she's so interested in your health, and update her on it constantly. "Just letting you know, my moisture levels are perfect and I have a good amount of healthy bacteria. My ovulation is regular, but I am concerned about my labia..." etc etc.

Ew. What is this, the 16th century? She sounds like a jerk.