By maybe dead in a day - 20/01/2013 19:28 - United States - Buffalo

Today, my boyfriend of three days met up with me at the movie theater, sporting a crude tattoo of my face on his cheek, along with a love heart and the word "forever." Looks like I'm single again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 877
You deserved it 4 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy... Although if he does do anything else at least he'll be easily identifiable by his shitty tattoo.

Good thing you found out he was crazy early, eh?

Comments

Today, I got a tattoo of the face of the girl I love, she dumped me there and then. FML Just waiting for it lol

Woah... it would be really strange if he'd done this after he'd married someone, so to do it after going out with you for 3 days... shit. Thank god you found out how insane he is now; he might have tied you to a chair and forcibly inked his penis onto your forehead or something if you'd stayed with him. In fact, you might want to get a restraining order or emigrate so he can't find you. Crazy ************.

Creeper! Carry a weapon, or at least pepper spray. Yikes !

That has GOTTA be worse for him than for you.

fakkumairaifu 14

People who use the phrase "love hearts" piss me off.

WHAT. That's not creepy, that's insane! He got a tattoo of your name on his face?? Jesus. I think it's safe to say that you can expect some stalking.

Run before he pulls a Roger from American Dad and tries to cut off your skin and wear it so he can be as "close" to you as possible

So you see a guy with a bare face one day & the next he's got a perfectly clear pic of you on his face, sounds either temporary or so overly exaggerated.