By bettycrocker - 14/05/2009 18:16 - United States

Today, my boyfriend who has been overseas the last four months broke up with me. I sent him a care package two days ago. He'll get homemade cookies (his mom's recipe), naughty videos of me and a letter telling him how much I love him in about a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 385
You deserved it 5 901

ClaireB9 tells us more.

ClaireB9 0

Hey all - I'm the OP. To answer the most commonly asked question: the trick to keeping cookies fresh for a week is to add an extra tablespoon of vegetable oil to the dough, putting a piece of bread in with them and putting them in the smallest ziploc possible.

Top comments

Maybe then he will see how much you love him & he might get back with you Let's hope everything works out for you (yn)

Rawrrr14 0

In a week, after he gets that package, he'll come crawling back and you can tell him to go **** himself. ;-]

Comments

I hate to be the person to remind other women...but this is why you don't ever do any nude photography of any kind. My soon to be husband asks to take nude pictures of me all the time and I refuse telling him the only pictures he'll have of me naked are mental ones. I just hope he isn't of the dispicable sort and use them against you. That really sucks...I hope he chokes on the cookies!!!!

When he sees your vids, he'll be like, "**** YES!!!!!" and he'll tell you, "I ******* love you!" and you can say, "The videos right?" that keeps him speechless! don't take this seriously though. The army kills people inside and my girlfriend happens to be security on a boat and I see a girl walk up to my door in the sailor suit and I flip out. She told me she almost broke up with me. So yeah, I feel ya. And to all you retards who tell her to tell him to **** off, die of ******* cancer.

he proabbly cheated on u at a bar or club and got a disease and didn't want to tell u that... or he has a Japanese wife that waits hand and foot on him. and she's proabbly more flexible too. but yeah FYL mail him sea food and maybe he will eat it and be sick as **** ha

That's so not fair! I don't love you just as much as he does, and you never sent me anything. Where's my "You're an awful person, have a cookie" package?

Oh, by the way, would you people please stop reminding the women of the world not to send guys ****? It makes my life a lot harder when people think that shit is wrong.

Heres your ex's fml Today, i broke up with my girlfriend, since I am overseas and have bee going through alot lately. I just got a notification saying a care package from her containing cookies, a love note, and secret info will be sent to me in 7 days. FML That is going to get YDIs for sure after what the OP wrote

x__fallen 6

Well, here's to hoping he gets something crappy like a Counter-UAV from that Care Package and not something good like a Chopper Gunner.