By bettycrocker - 14/05/2009 18:16 - United States

Today, my boyfriend who has been overseas the last four months broke up with me. I sent him a care package two days ago. He'll get homemade cookies (his mom's recipe), naughty videos of me and a letter telling him how much I love him in about a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 385
You deserved it 5 901

ClaireB9 tells us more.

ClaireB9 0

Hey all - I'm the OP. To answer the most commonly asked question: the trick to keeping cookies fresh for a week is to add an extra tablespoon of vegetable oil to the dough, putting a piece of bread in with them and putting them in the smallest ziploc possible.

Top comments

Maybe then he will see how much you love him & he might get back with you Let's hope everything works out for you (yn)

Rawrrr14 0

In a week, after he gets that package, he'll come crawling back and you can tell him to go **** himself. ;-]

Comments

Am I the only one who wonders how much crazy stuff #106 has gotton since posting? And to everyone thinking her bf is studying somewhere, I've always heard people say "my bf is studying abroad" - I've never heard anyone say somone is overseas unless they were military. But that's just me... And OP - FYL hardcore. My fiance was there for a while and they just get so stressed because they have time to overthink every little thing and small problems seem like big problems. It will pass. Give him a little time to adjust to life over there and he will realize he can't imagine coming home to someone other than you. You just need to decide if you can forgive him.

arjuna123 0

Show me those videos pls!!!!!

cutiestrawberry2 0

ahaha maybe he'll get back with you after he sees the tape

I don't get all these girls on FML who are always all "I did something nice for my boyfriend but he broke up with me, WAAAAAAAAA!!!" boo-*******-hoo, life isn't a giant happy daisy so stop complaining about trivial things. YDI for being a whiny bitch about something that doesn't even matter cause guess what? Alot more people will break up with you by the time you find the "one". It should be more like FML for your ex boyfriend cause he is overseas.

wow, i hope i dont become like that when i join the military

dancing_bear 0

Like #78 said, why is everyone assuming he's with the military? I assumed he was on some sort of work or study program "/ Anyway. FYL. Truly, FYL. But you sound like a wonderful girlfriend, which makes me think his reasons for dumping you were probably not good ones. Hopefully you find someone more worth your time.

155 is alittle extreeme (yes i spelled it wrong) but has the right idea