By Yoooooo0 - 29/11/2009 18:10 - United States

Today, my dad and mom and I were going out to eat dinner. My dad wanted a romantic dinner just with my mom so he told me to make an excuse not to go. I did, which ended up as a huge fight, grounded and phone taken away. My dad just stood there in the background putting thumbs up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 068
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

What the hell did you say to have that happen?

Comments

you should have told your mom what your dad told you to do. seriously if you get in trouble, so should he

Haha I can see my dad doing the thumbs up thing, imagine a short half Asian half spainish guy with a stupid grin and his thumbs up, yea that would be my dad lmao. But seriously, your dad will probebly try to find a way to get you off the hook, or afer your parents get home talk to your mom privatley and tell her the truth.

Hugorgy 0
aTRAGEDY 0

I would have whooped his ass thehellumean

Oh god, i can imagine a stupid dad with a fat grin on his face and the thumbs up. He's an ass, but damn, i can't stop laughing!

An "excuse not to go" likely resulted in OP saying something retarded, mom getting the wrong idea (and quite possibly saying something provokative and equally retarded) which spurred more of the same. Getting out of going to a restaurant is as simple as saying you feel nauseous/gassy and aren't up to eating. You obviously ****** that up. There should be far more YDI votes than there are.

OLOtheDemigodess 0

If your assumptions are correct, yeah there should be more YDI votes but you can't just tell someone 'oh you totally deserve it because it's likely that this is what happened yada yada', can we? Be nice.

I'm thinking you said something tarded as an "excuse." What you should have done was like, "I'm feeling really ill," and pretend to be sick. YDI for being dumb.

OLOtheDemigodess 0

Yeah because when there's not enough information provided you're just gonna fill in the gaps with your assumptions and then say 'according to all that, YOU DESERVE IT' ...SERIOUSLY???

This is both. YDI, you should have dragged your dad under the bus the moment he pushed you under it. But, FYL because its obvious your dad doesn't wear the pants in the family, otherwise he would have helped.