By inboxbuddies - 16/06/2009 10:35 - Saudi Arabia

Today, my daughter asked me if we could make sticker art. Of course I said it was OK so she went to get some stickers. I wondered where she was going when she walked into the bathroom, but I didn't ask. I left the room and when I came back, her paper was blank and my pads were stuck to the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 516
You deserved it 5 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that's more cute than anything else, if that had happened to me I'd have just laughed. I mean, pads are pads, they're nothing to be embarrassed about.

notFUNNYtoMEass 0

ya, cause you know you have to be watching them EVERY second of the day. god forbid they actually go do things on their own. you must have never been around kids.

Comments

funsize003 0

what the hell? this site needs to get it together. so your pads were stuck to the wall. OH HOLY HELL. that sucks. idk what you will do now. like seriously, just stop trying your life is OVER. this is even worse than having some drunk ass chick wrap her legs around you during sex and yelling "be my baby's daddy!". not. fail.

Makinitez 0

Yeah, very nice FML. Except, why do I feel like you copied this off of America's Funniest Home Videos? Meh.

curryndricegirll 0

Haha that's funny. But I can definitely understand why it's an FML.

wasitfinaldest 0

Heres a better AND true fml from me. "I modded this 2 times i clicked NO! (this persons a flooder) guess i missed one. FML"

alwaysalady 0

My brothers used 2 brand new boxes of tampons as 'ammunition' and shot them at each other when they were 7 and 8. I was not unreasonably annoyed.

That's not a fml-that's just funny!

wowfmlife 0

My sister did the same thing

I REALLY hope they weren't used... But then again...if they were...it'd get the 'Birds/Bees' talk outta the way... Though I doubt she'd understand it...and i'd be disturbed if she did understand it...