By Anonymous - 20/12/2014 20:00 - United States - Framingham

Today, my fiancé pawned off my engagement ring so he could buy himself a PS4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 639
You deserved it 4 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iTzSelverZz 14

Did he at least buy two controllers so you wont be left out?

Comments

AlittleSanity 11

I have a question, how did he get your engagement ring from you to pawn?

Please destroy his PSP before breaking up with him. :)

You know, if he gave you that ring, it's legally yours and you can file a police report since he stole it from you. Then you can sue him for the value of the ring and maybe emotional damage as well.

Congrats on learning how unpleasant his is before you joined your lives and families forever.

if you manage to read this, you have to understand that you may need to rethink the situation first. your fiancé may be having a gaming problem and you may need to discuss his priorities with him, especially if he is putting games before your symbol of commitment even before marriage. although it'll be a little weird, you might even want to delay the wedding a while, so you can sort this out first.

I'm going to say you deserve it because something that big doesn't seem like a first offense.

MzZombicidal 36

Are you new to this site/app? Lol!

Nope lol! I just find it hard to believe that there has been no other incidents during their relationship that has built up his comfort level to the point he thinks he can get away with pawning an engagement ring for a PS4. Tell me more about how he is a winner. Lol!

What about the left over money? An engagement ring shouldn't only cost a few hundred bucks.