By secret - 02/11/2010 19:11 - United States

Today, my fiancé told me it was a mistake to propose to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 739
You deserved it 5 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's the load his mother should have swallowed.

Hang in there. Keep the ring, sell it, and go shopping!

Comments

pooper19 3

you have to admire his honesty even if you're not the **** that he wishes to marry, move on

I hope you find someone better.you don't need that loser.

Well if he is your fiancé, that means he loved you enough at some point to propose to you... I wonder what happened between you two that made him mad enough to say that ? Maybe he was just really angry, and said something he didn't mean... That wouldn't excuse anything, but ..

If TV has taught me anything, it's that she turned into Bridezilla. After all, we're only hearing one side of the story here.

I completely second this. Do bridezillas even notice how ******* crazy they are?

pooper19 3
bonicr 0

All assumptions... why doesn't anyone take the story for what it is instead of prejudging the latter? You'll never be able to tell so just accept it as it is... You guys are just blaming her because you don't like the negativity of a harsh breakup, or are possibly worried of such a thing happening to you because you're insecure. See, that last paragraph was invalid, it's what you guys do... I'm sure none of that is true but it's possible just like a million other things.

hidingoutt7 0

well aren't you glad you found out before you marryed him

It's better that he said it now than after the marriage. I wonder what made him tell you, though. Did he just change his mind out of the blue (or perhaps after a while of thinking it over), or did you two get into a big fight?

green_eyes124 0

You've had your fiancé say that proposing to you was a mistake?! Hmmm She was probably right ; ) just kidding : )

carlosISBANNED 0

FYL wow OP I'm sorry I bet he was a dick :/

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

Not necessarily. What if it was all OP's fault? You know how we women are— always finding faults in others and never in ourselves. :P Well.... some women anyway.