By Shrimpy - 16/03/2019 20:00

Today my girlfriend and her 3 friends walked in on me doing a solo performance on myself. They stood their quietly and videoed it unknown to me. And then afterwards laughed and made fun of how small I am. And to make it worse forwarded the video to everyone. Now everyone calls me shrimp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 140
You deserved it 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As they had no permission to film you masturbating nor permission to pass the video around, you can take legal action against them. Time to hire an attorney and take them to court.

404wan 19

who the **** would do something like that... take them to court.

Comments

xxWTFxx1981 23

Shouldn't your girlfriend already know you have a small penis?

hootrood 9

Take them to court. What they did is highly illegal. The situation still sucks though. I wish you the best man.

If you are under 18 then they distributed child pornography which is huge. Break up with her ASAP and call the police.

bl3ur0z3 17

They're parking their car over there. See the difference?

Either you were wearing headphones or you were jerking off with the door ajar, because I can't imagine them walking in on you and being that silent. Either way, definitely take legal action against them, and start being aware of your surroundings.

power_in_the_now 19

Leo Gort- I am going to guess he didn’t hear them if he had on any sort of headphone at the time, like if he was watching something to help himself out.

Mungolikecandy 19

Why would your girlfriend be involved in something like that? Also, they have very likely broken a lot of laws not only by filming you in that situation without your consent but by forwarding it to others and I suggest a trip to the police. Your (hopefully ex) girlfriend deserves no loyalty if she was involved in this.

I am sorry but it sounds like u need to break up with her someone that cares about u would not let there friends do that to u, u deserve a lot better and the one that u r meant to be with will not care about the size as long as u know how to use it right...!! 😁😁😁

This is abusive and illegal. Get rid of her. I hope you have some good friends and a lawyer.