By Dave - 10/09/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 3 years told me that I was part of an experiment for her Sociology doctorate. I also learned that the notebooks she's been writing in for the past three years aren't for her "doctorate in literature" as she had told me, they were notes on my behavior for the past 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 527
You deserved it 3 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't be an experiment because if it was, human subjects have to give prior consent. Want to get even, complain to the dean of students that you unwillingly were a human subject for her experiments, feel as though your rights were violated and want to talk to someone at the university about its policies. She'll be F'd.

Comments

That is completely unethical research and no university would accept that research as their is no informed consent given. Contact her professor and she will be refused to graduate!

That is completely unethical she could be denied her doctorate for that and she should be! That's such a shitty thing to do to someone.

Wealthyparrot 9

You're blind to have failed to notice this for three years... but that IS illegal and if you press charges after she gets her license, she'll lose it forever.

her license to do sociology??? a doctorate is not the same as being a medical doctor, lol.

You were a test monkey! That's just cruel and insensitive

That is unethical and her research will be thrown out.

Out of all the fmls I'v read today, this one takes the cake.

She undoubtedly was rejected for her doctorate, as it is unethical and illegal to perform experiments of any kind on humans without their informed consent prior to having begun the experiment.