By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 79 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

whimsical_fml 0

I think the problem here is that you're getting her hopes up by staying with her. You don't love people because they're beautiful, they're beautiful because you love them. Ever heard of that? I also think that all you people who are claiming she's clearly fat, you're being completely unfair. The OP *did* make it sound like the reason he wished his girlfriend had not sent him a picture of herself was because he found her physically unattractive, but how do you know for certain? I think it's an FHL regardless, because she's clearly very devoted to this man - assuming the OP is male - as she would do him such a favor as this, and he's too insensitive to appreciate it. On the other hand, if he really is protecting his innocence - in which case, I applaud him - then this still is not the answer. Going online and complaining to a bunch of strangers is not going to help. If that's how you really feel, that you'd rather take it slow, then the CORRECT thing to do would be to talk it over with her, and let her know how you feel. Also, how do we know he did not ASK her to send him a picture? How do we know we're getting the full story? Do you all really doubt that the OP wouldn't leave some details out, in hopes of getting sympathetic responses? FHL, for sure. Us girls already know that it's difficult to be confident sometimes, especially living in a world filled with jerks like you who think the only form of beauty is having a perfect body - going on that being the OP's reasoning. I hope that eventually this poor girl will find somebody who appreciates her for who she is, because you obviously do not.

what the hell all the comments are out of order. ugh. how annoying.

Just because he didn't want naked pictures doesn't make him gay. i sure wouldn't.

Do we have to assume you're smoking hot? Because usually guys who do such jerky comments are ugly as **** and pretend their girlfriends to be models when they should be thankful in the first place that someone actually laid eyes on them. Just saying.

Hell yeah #153. And um...if she's your girlfriend...? not understanding lol

Ms_Thingie 0

I have no idea if this is an FYL or YDI Ur gf is really fat and physicly unatractiver or u r gay at first I thought u were gay

Ms_Thingie 0

I have no idea if this is an FYL or YDI Ur gf is really fat and physicly unatractiver or u r gay at first I thought u were gay

I don't get why people are calling the OP shallow. He's going out with her even if he clearly doesn't find her physically attractive.

then why are you dating her if thats what you think? asshole.

cupcake23 0

I can't believe half of you. It is so disappointing to see such shallow and mindless people. My boyfriend and I have been together a long time, and I know our relationship is great because he respects me and, more importantly, respects my body and what I want or don't want to do with it. How is it that people feel the need to send pictures of themselves to others when they don't know if anything is right? With this kind of desperate relationship, I would expect it to end soon, not because her body isn't as physically appealing, but because her body is more important than her, and she knows it. Let's see how happy she is once they've broken up. I wish all of you pervs out there for the best of luck in finding true happy love, against all of your chosen challenges with being shallow.