By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 79 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

YOMAMMA4eva 0
fmlforever_2 0

wat u wish she hadnt cuz u cant stand her naked or that u have another gf and u dont want her finding out? hm wich is it cuz either one u r ****** up man!

qwertyuiopz 0

what an asshole..... did she have a hairy bush or something? lmao

Ok i am dating a chubby guy, and I personally love seeing him naked. I dont have a fat fettish or anything, I just love him and am perfectly fine with his body. If you can't be fine with her's she should leave you. Even if she doesn't have pamela anderson boobs, or the ****** you say on 4chan or redtube doesn't mean you look any better naked. In fact what do you think she'd say if you sent her nudes send you a reply of "Uhm don't they have pumps for that?"

You don't deserve to have anyone feel anything but hate for you, you are a horrible person taking a kind and loving gesture and then showing the internet how much of a douche bag you are. You are like one of those girls that when a nervous guy asks her out, she outright says, "Ewwww, no!" and that is an amazingly common FML from the nervous guy's perspective. But you, being the doucheba g that you are, saying something along the lines that you don't need her because she is ugly, or not to your liking in terms of attraction, but you are just generally being a douche bag. I hope she dumps you, that everyone that means something to you dies, that you lose your job and never are able to get one, and that you die alone. **** You.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT HAS TO DO WITH LOOKS?

youfailSOhard 0

How is this an FYL?! More like an F her life for having an ungrateful boyfriend like you :).