By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 79 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

LoveIsDead13 0

Dude, Wtf? Poor Girl, I Hope You Get Dumped. How Would You Like It If You Sent Her A Pic Of You And She Was Like "Could You Not Do That.....Ever"

He never said he didnt like the way she looked. Maybe he wasnt ready to see her naked...it couldve been a purity thing

BrianaxxETF 0

AHAHAHAHAH omfg, that is just great :D

TittieTwister 0

WOW you epicly fail at looking at ****! ;)

If a naked pic of your GF turns you off, then find someone else. What have you been comatose the whole time and didn't realize you weren't attracted to her when she is nude? Moron.

dude, im sorry everyone is bagging you, cos that is the funniest thing i have heard all week. hahahahahahahaah, your my idol

Maybe he opened the text message from her at the wrong time and someone saw (like a teacher, or a reverend, etc.) and whupped his ass.

joshzzz4040 0

so you dont wanna see ur gf naked....than find a new one. its not brain science

whimsical_fml 0

LMFAO BRAIN SCIENCE. That's almost as funny as "rocket surgery."

Everyone bitching that he doesn't necessarily find his girlfriend attractive when naked should get off their high horses. Everyone has certain ideas of beauty. Things they find attractive and unattractive. He can't help it if she sags where he doesn't like it or has body hair where he'd prefer skin or whatever. And sometimes people look great clothed and then you are very disappointed when you see them naked. If you say looks don't matter to you then you are a liar, and probably an ugly liar. I have a very wide range of what I consider attractive, but if a woman is too skinny or two fat or has some terrible facial features or something like that then it's doubtful I could find her sexually attractive no matter how nice and fun she might be. I feel bad for him because there is no way for him to dump her without sounding like an asshole, all because society has gone overboard trying to fight negative ideas of what is or is not beautiful that it's become unacceptable to think of someone as ugly. Yes, fashion models give an unrealistic expectation of "beauty", but most guys don't find those emaciated women attractive anyway.