By Anonymous - 20/06/2014 23:53 - Canada - Surrey

Today, my husband decided that if he's not hungry, then I'm not allowed to make myself any food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 974
You deserved it 5 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

Tell him that the next time you're not horny, he's not even allowed to help himself. Might give him better prespective.

Don't make him food when he's actually hungry. Problem solved.

Comments

Um, since when does your husband dictate what you're allowed and not allowed to do? It's 2014, right?

91hayek 31

When you have to go to their house you have to set your watch back several hundred years.

snowbunnie408 11

same here. If he isn't hungry we don't have dinner so if there's no food at home im sol

You need to leave him. He doesn't decide when you eat.

Creepy and abusive behavior. Dump the controlling bastard.

blairvic 23

Oh no... My Canadian sister, it's time that you either stand your ground or get a divorce and subsequent restraining order. Eat right in front of him when you're "not allowed to" or just get a divorce, because the way he's acting is creepy and controlling, and could spiral into more serious abuse.

If anything, you should be the one who decides when he eats, if he is the type of loser man who relies on you for all of his cooked meals. (Not saying you should stoop to his level. Anyway, eat! And be careful of that controlling behavior)

Do the same to him. Then you could starve him and make him know how it feels