By Anonymous - 08/06/2011 11:22 - France

Today, my kitchen is flooded, and according to my landlord, this is normal, because it rained last night. Funny, I thought the purpose of a roof was to stop water from getting in. Guess I was wrong. Silly me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 411
You deserved it 3 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

No, how could you be so mistaken? The purpose of a roof is for protecting basilisks, he who should not be named, an other demonic forces from crossing over into the mortal world.

enonymous 8

My roof only protects me from the Government stealing my grandma's cookie recipe.

Comments

You could sue, OR you could go even better and break into his house and flood his kitchen

olpally 32

time to move out and sue that bastard... thats completely insane!! fyl

rogerusmc23 0

i dont know why anybodys first reaction would be to sue?! thats stupid.

how is one umbrella going to protect you from your entire kitchen floor being flooded?

^ it's obviously a joke . obviously you lack the ability to understand one .

then buy more umbrellas if one doesnt work...lol...

"buy an umbrella eh eh eh" lol a little rihanna reference there haha

crap meant "buy an umbrella Ella eh eh" I'm retarded lol

omg_a_BALLOON 0

Is the umbrella going to protect your feet from getting wet? No.

MeeshaMeeshaPup 8

tell your landlord to fix it. mine does that for me if it's not my fault.

The landlord is a bitch, we've established that.

In most states you can sue for that. A landlord is requiired to tell you of any problems with the place you are renting from him/her.

kiakia0131 23

But the OP is in France. So they have different laws regarding that stuff. They have to see what their country or city's laws say.

True. Thank you for pointing that out. :)

Zombieslayer1 0

In most countries though, the land lord has to make sure the place is livable and in working condition. If he fails to tell the person he's renting to that breaks the contract.

unless you live in a fevela and your lanlord carries 9mm on his belt. o_O

awww that sucks!! does it do that every time it rains?? I'm sorry fyl.

No, it only does it every other time >.>

The rain has to be falling at a specific angle. OP just got unlucky this time.

Your finger looks a bit like a happy penis.

scottishandrew1 0

I need to speak with your bf and ask him how he managed to get you so whipped..... FYI he is banging that other chick!