By rashree - 13/02/2010 01:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, my long-distance boyfriend told me that he was going to pee on me to "mark his territory." When I told him that it was disgusting, he said, "last time, I just peed on you in the shower." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 725
You deserved it 3 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3- People aren't saying its dirty to pee in the shower, just that its gross to pee on your gf in the shower.

Badboy6 5

hahaa funny.. lol but nasty u got a weirdo bf

Comments

jisaac09 25

Lol, when i was moderating FMLs one came up saying something like "I was trying to enjoy my FMLs when i stumbled onto the profile of Snickerdoodles, now i have to go see the doctor" or sumthing like that.... I voted to approve it.....

to 54. stick in ass while riding high horse. ******* ouch

*breaths in and sings in a dave chappelle voice" I want to piss on you" :D you go girl, Get that golden shower in a shower to get a golden shower again.

RKftw 0
123e3 0

Ya there was an FML just like this one

marie_yuh100 3

well pee isn't dirty. I'm taking a medical class this year in High school and we are learning about the urinary tract . pee isn't as dirty as we think. yea it has wastes in it but it also has nitrogen which is what cancels out the wastes and actually makes it clean:)

You're right in some respects - urine isn't necessarily dirty when it is first excreted, but unless stored appropriately it will quickly become infected with all kinds of microbes. Either way, I wouldn't really liked to be urinated on :)

purplemnm 9

it smells and tastes horrible and it looks weird...do you want that on your body?

jisaac09 25

Ill just take your word for it that it taste nasty but, if i may lend some advice, if you think it taste soo nasty you could always just stop drinking it......