By thestudent - 18/02/2011 09:30 - Philippines

Today, my math teacher brought his laptop to tally up all our scores for our report card. He then displayed the results on a big screen in front of the whole class. The ones who failed were marked yellow. I was the only one marked yellow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 676
You deserved it 20 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Show him how wrong he is. Solve this problem 1 Fries + 1 Drink + Burger X Supersize =? Don't know the answer? Well, best start figuring it out... your new career will rest upon answering such questions day in, day out.

Comments

74 since when is a banker a professional career and how can you be an " accomplished banker"

... Since about as long as there's been banks. You can be an accomplished banker by being an executive at a successful bank. It used to be a well-respected career before the sub-prime crisis, recession, and bailouts made people daemonise every banker for the (huge) mistakes of the relatively few.

tjv3 10

you should get off FML and study more, and then you won't be an idiot.

take it to the headmasterdeanprincipal, he will have to apologize if the guy is lenient, but he could lose his job, get rid of shitty teachers, and stand up for yourself!

SayPeanuts 29

I don't think his life should be ruined just because he didn't take into consideration how one of his students would feel about everyone knowing his result. It might've been a dick move but he shouldn't lose his job over it.

AHAHA!!! well YDI for being the only lazy bum who failed...

Just because they aren't great at maths doesn't make them an idiot . Having sweeping opinions like yours however does make you seem rude and quite frankly stuck up. Get over yourself, you're not Einstein.

"Just because they can't read doesn't make them an idiot." Exactly as true or false as with maths, but somehow people agree with this one and not with yours. Curious.

It's human nature I suppose, to sympathise with flaws that you yourself may have but single out and judge others who have flaws in subjects which you excel. Human nature / human arrogance : is there much difference ?

DizzyDaydreams 1

Your teacher sucks, I'm from the Philippines too. It's not illegal though, my English teacher asked us if she could show our report card grades a few years ago. Oh, and math isn't everything OP. There's plenty of jobs out there that doesn't require much math like being a chef. Nevertheless, you still have to try not to fail in math!

I know, that makes it all the more pathetic !

Wait a minute, I recognise that name. Dude, we discussed this already: you are bad at making jokes and you should stop.