By StillPissedOffAtIrony - 06/09/2014 17:25 - United States - Hialeah

Today, my mother yelled at me for not doing all of my homework. She got so mad, she tore up a drawing I'd spent over a week working on. That was my art homework. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 301
You deserved it 3 760

Same thing different taste

Comments

it's okay op. coincidentally about a minute ago I came up and realized my little brother knocked over water on my art homework.

Sympathies OP. Your mother needs to make this up to you.

What about your other unfinished homework? I'd hide those if I were you.

ahippienamedrae 10

Why not use what you have left of it? make it an abstract and glue it over another piece of paper.

maybe tape it back together and then trace it on a new piece of paper?

She sounds kinda psycho!! Hopefully your art teacher will understand.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Show your art teacher the deceased remains of your drawing and say it's a puzzle. On a serious note, as an art enthusiast and having spent days at a time on drawings, I feel so much second-hand pain for you right now.

Who is your mom, Joan Crawford? Noooo mooore of not doing your homework!

You would slap your mom? You really don't want to be 15, do you. Yeah, mom did wrong and owes her kid all kinds of apology, but once again, if your first reaction is to slap, you have a bit of a problem yourself.

True... issues with controlling anger is what started the problem after all. She got pissed so she did something really mean. Doing the same thing back just will make them more angry, and who knows what else they're gonna wanna tear up next, math homework maybe? The mother needs to learn to control her anger and not do such mean things. Tearing or breaking stuff is not okay. But I do understand feeling like you want to hit someone if they break or ruin your important things. Of course that would make you angry. If you're not able to get an apology out of someone who did that to you, you might end up having anger problems yourself.

If you think I have a problem you should see my sister. But really, I can put up with a lot of bs that my mom does but her ruining something of mine for some stupid reason is not something I'd just sit around and do nothing about. And I know hitting her wouldn't be a great idea but honestly who doesn't want to slap people when they're pissed off?