By tictacnose - 08/01/2012 00:33 - Canada

Today, my sister attacked me and stuffed a Tic Tac up my nose. I'm currently in the hospital waiting to have it removed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 489
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dva976 7

U couldn't have shot it out your nostril? It's only a tic-tac.

Comments

Atleast you wont have the smell of hospital in your nose

Wouldn't it eventually melt? I mean if you suck on a tic tac long enough they go away.. Why pay to have it removed if it will just disappear?

I dont think OP nose cant melt a solid like a tic-tac, you may have them confused with a gel pill or something

Wow 31, you're dumb. Tic Tacs have a sugar shell. Add heat and moisture (conditions likely to be present in one's nostril) and they will indeed melt. It takes longer than it would in your mouth, and burns a bit, but it would at least get smaller and become easier to shoot out. I wouldn't bother incurring a medical bill, but OP is in Canada.

If you can manage to stick your finger up your nose and that fits, how would a tic-tac get stuck?

Because you're finger is large and attached to your hand, makes for easy removal. You stick something that size up your nose and see what happens...

I'm sure you can't have phones in a hospital

Because there are signs giving you a direction not to have them on.

beelee1988 13

Hospitals don't care anymore. Everytime I'm in the hospital, I'm allowed to use my phone. You can use laptops too now.

Yeah, and just like at school if you bring your phone it gets locked up in the office, right?

Orange or Mint, or one of the more exotic flavours? Tic tacs are rather small. Was it still in the box when she shoved it up ther? FYL and YDI. Both are valid here

leadman1989 15

Fair FYL but is your sister a monster or are you just weak?

calibeachgirl 5

dont use the tictac after! thatd be gross

GoW_Chick 14

At least now everywhere you go it will always smell minty fresh so that's a bonus.