By Estee1024 - 24/01/2014 05:28 - United States - San Luis Obispo

Today, my sister found out that Justin Bieber got arrested and now she won't stop crying. 5ML
I agree, your life sucks 47 980
You deserved it 5 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wienerschnitzel_fml 10

"But it's not his fault! He accidentally took drugs and drank alcohol, then he was forced to race!" -Every other Justin Bieber fan right now.

Comments

Makayla18_18 13

How many times has Beiber been arrested now, anyway? Like 20? A slight exaggeration, but...

happyfingers 15

Sorry OP but I think I hate your sister... >.>

Elfkid21 19

Pal, YOUR LIFE SUCKS!!!! But you know what?? That useless talentless pussy-ass-sorry-excuse -of-a-wannabe-"mammal"- BITCH D-E-S-E-R-V-E-R-E-D to get arrested!! AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!! $#¡+ that THING DESERVES to be thrown in jail JUST for breathing and selfishly (which he IS) wasting oxygen!!!!!!

buttcramp 21

Honestly he's stupid.. spitting on his fans when they're the only ones rooting for him? He loses more and more fans every day.

Wizzlbang 10

Looking at twitter right now, a LOT of his fans think "DUI" means "Drinking under the influence", like, drinking while drunk, and they don't understand why he was arrested. It's ******* unbeliebable.

wellthen7154 12

Happy birthday to you You make me laugh too! You're full of "f--- my life"s But what's with all the fives? No seriously am I the only one with the 5ML thing going on instead of FML?