By Gurior - 16/04/2013 17:44 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my virginal girlfriend of a year graduated from veterinary school. She can shove her arm shoulder-deep up a cow's ass without blinking, but still feels too insecure to even touch my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 457
You deserved it 19 628

Gurior tells us more.

Gurior 4

Top comments

simplysarcastics 26

Respect her values dude, if you love her enough you will wait. And loosing her virginity is much different than her job.

well, you can't get pregnant from a cow's ass

Comments

Just graduated vet school...she must be at least 26! Time to get over it and get it in!!

That's totally different! I can clean my geldings sheath no problem but that doesn't mean I'm gonna walk up to a man and say "Drop it so I can clean it" and tap em on the ass. Touching another persons genitals is extremely personal. Maybe she should find a better boyfriend who isn't such an asshole.

Dfrmr21 5

I can see where she's coming from. It would suck if she went thru all that schooling just to "accidentally" end up pregnant before she even gets her career started good.

1crabbygirl 10

I am going to venture into speculation here and assume she is not feeling anything sexual for the cow. Nice comparison, though. I think you probably won't get any like that.

Dress up like a cow and tell her no matter how hard the farmer tries he can't seem to milk you!

Maybe it's cause she doesn't want to touch you considering where her hands have been

did you maybe say exactly what you just said on here, to her? communication is key, as long as it's done correctly. also no babies result from "sticking her arm, shoulder deep, up a cows ass." go talk, talk, talk, and stop bitching to all of us on fml. now if that doesn't work, then you can come on and bitch all you please. but don't complain about something you haven't done anything about.

if you are confident comparing your privat parts with a cows rectum than your gfs insecurity isn't what you should worry about

SushiSashi 8

That must be pretty difficult to deal with. However, everyone has their own comfort levels, and you have to respect them, especially when it comes to sex. "investigating" a cows ass to her might be like using a toothbrush to you: not always fun, but mandatory.