By wounded pride, intact cock - 17/01/2015 18:49 - United States

Today, my wife wanted me to take her to a new restaurant in town. When I looked it up and saw their prices, I almost had a heart attack. When I said it was too expensive, she snapped "Maybe you'd like to look up 'Lorena Bobbitt' next?!" We went to the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 639
You deserved it 6 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juturnaamo 29

She recently died in s car accident. Some dick cut her off.

Some crazy bitch who chopped off her husband's penis.

Comments

If she's making threats to bully you into doing things you don't want to do, it's time to seriously consider a divorce and a restraining order.

FYL... Why do you put up with that crap? Next time, tell her to look up Scott Peterson

ajs1987 15

I can't tell you what you should do because every relationship is different, but I wouldn't put up with that if I were you. We wouldn't have gone to the restaurant, and I think I'd probably stay at a friend's house for a few days, at the very least. I might even leave her.

So your wife threatened to cut off your penis over something as trivial as an expensive restaurant? That sounds like a complete deal breaker to me. Okay, time to lawyer up and file a police report. But don't leave the house cause that could be considered abandonment and then you won't get any of it in a divorce preceding.

Sounds like you're scared to death of your wife.. That is not healthy. She shouldn't want to eat at a new restaurant that was out of your price range if she was a normal adult. You have issues buddy, good luck!