By Caligirl1996 - 09/06/2015 06:10 - United States - Long Beach

Today, the guy I made cookies for, spent hours getting ready for, and drove 3 hours in traffic to see never actually wanted me to come. When I knocked on his door, he opened it, but immediately closed it in my face. He then texted me saying, "I met someone else." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 438
You deserved it 3 148

Caligirl1996 tells us more.

OP here. Yes, there is more to the situation that I could not explain with so few characters. Him and I go to college together, and we have been dating for close to three months. I left for summer, but he stayed on campus because he is taking a summer course; therefore, we talked about me coming to his dorm, on our campus, for a visit because we missed each other. I do admit that I should have recognized that he was not mature enough to maintain a long distance relationship but we all make mistakes right?

Top comments

Honestly, I'm sorry you had to drive all the way there but **** him. He didn't even had the balls to tell you directly. Find someone who treats you better OP.

Comments

Karma is on your side, op. However it's about to stab him in the side. Hope your next man is better.

I really wished you would have got a chance to punch his face.

nitrog100 21

Whenever you're going to suggest violence against a significant other/lover, I suggest you think about what would happen if the male did the exact same thing to the female. You'd say he's a horrible human being who should rot in jail, right?

Inviting and then shut the door in front of their face is the worst manners and ill treat i know. Thats why i said that. If you say violence is not an option would you suggest OP to do a hunger strike?

Wait where in the FML does it say she was invited? It doesn't say they were dating. I'm guessing they had a 1 night stand and OP didn't understand it was nothing more than that.

#46, it's in OP's follow up comment. They were dating for months, she was away for the summer, and they made a plan for her to visit him because they missed each other. That's where it says she was invited, and that it wasn't a one night stand.

What a dick. I'm sorry that happened to you. Forget about him! There's someone better for you :)

This is when egging the house is most appropriate I think. ...Don't do it though.

Walk away and move on. You wasted one day on his ass, don't waste anymore time thinking about him.

And he couldn't have told you the day before? You should demand gas money.

On the upside, now you have cookies!

That is crazy. I would be so upset, I'm sorry you went through that.