By somebody - 08/06/2012 23:13 - United States - Lexington Park

Today, when I was laying in my bed, I looked on the opposite side and saw a spider the size of my palm staring at me. And if that wasn't bad, I found out it hops. I still can't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 366
You deserved it 2 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh shit! This is giving me the ******* shudders....

You opened your eyes before you counted to 20 AND you can't even find him? I wouldn't be surprised if he just left, you're the worst hide and seek player ever.

Comments

sharod101 5

I'd sleep with an eye open and a shotgun in each hand...those things are freaky yo....

scuba113 2

Dam that's still a small spider compared to the ones I have.

SimpleGr33n 4

It's running away now after it laid eggs in your belly button.

Did anyone else check their own bellybutton after reading this? But seriously, that idea gives me shivers -_-

CODE RED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!!!!!!!!

yaniggamatt 3

time to move. im an 18 yr. old 220 lb. lineman and even I scream like a girl at spiders.

That happened to me when I was a kid! (8 years old) Except it was sitting on my stomach.......

Hylia_fml 6

It's a tektite!! Kill it Link, kill it!!

fallen_dragonkin 12

poor you. as someone with serious arachnophobia, i really feel for you. i once sat down at my desk and a huge black spider jumped on my head from the ceiling and bit me. i knew instantly what it was, tried to swipe it from my head with my hand, so it bit me on the hand as well, and then scuttled across the carpet to hide under the bed. pressumably so it climb all over me at night.

That's set the house on fire. Would you rather lose your house, or have an unexpected pet to eat the bugs out of it? Stupid..

The ones that jump are by far the scariest, but you should still trap it in a cup and let it go outside.