By somebody - 08/06/2012 23:13 - United States - Lexington Park

Today, when I was laying in my bed, I looked on the opposite side and saw a spider the size of my palm staring at me. And if that wasn't bad, I found out it hops. I still can't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 366
You deserved it 2 088

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh shit! This is giving me the ******* shudders....

You opened your eyes before you counted to 20 AND you can't even find him? I wouldn't be surprised if he just left, you're the worst hide and seek player ever.

Comments

Hmm...that sounds more like a spider cricket...

OMG! this is my worst nightmare I feel so sorry for you!

Not sure spiders hop-if so, what the hell was it?

Probably a jumping spider their fast little suckers!

justhanging 6

Given the size the poster is claiming, probably a camel cricket (although they aren't THAT big) -- looks like a cross between a grasshopper and a spider.

Spiders can hop, if you've never seen a jumping spider consider yourself lucky.

In Maryland, the biggest jumping spiders we have are only like half an inch long, if that. We definitely don't have camel spiders. I vote that it was a spider cricket. They look like spiders, can have very long legs, hop, and love damp houses.

Oops sorry 115, spider crickets and camel crickets are the same thing. They're also called cave crickets and sprickets.

I think it's time to call an exterminator.

Okay 51, we get it. You're a special snowflake because spiders don't have the same pants-shittingly scary effect on you that it does on practically everyone else. Please stop commenting now.