By Anonymous - 01/01/2012 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while watching Rio, I got a boner when Blu and Jewel kissed. This is almost as pathetic as getting a boner a few days ago while watching Homer and Marge kiss on The Simpsons. I think I'm way past the point of ever getting laid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 946
You deserved it 10 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iFizzgig 11

I see you fapping to cartoon **** in the future!

perdix 29

You may be past the point of ever getting laid. . . for free. You'd be surprised what enough cash could do. I'd bet that for a big enough stack of loonies, you can find a blue-haired ***** who will scream and moan like Marge Simpson for the 30 seconds you last inside her. Just show her the D'oh!

Comments

don't feel bad I get boners from staring at walls XD

I wouldt not feel bad life is ****** I am to the point where i'm like If i am not married or have kids at 40 its what ever... i went insane as of2012.

GottaCoconut 3

Dude, you have unlocked your wizard potential. Do you wish to be a conjurer, a Destruction user, or a restoration user?

Hey, much better that than the unfortunately typical scenario of not being able to get it up unless some poor lass is crying in pain.

Elfkid21 19

atleast your not the last male of your specials and is up to you to save your species, like Blue.

Maybe you have a fetish for the colour blue?

OP you should hire an escort for an hour or 2 give her a non stop romp and be on your way. probably might work, maybe.

Get yourself a partner who loves Disney! (;