Ugly truth

By uglywoman - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my six year-old told me I have a big nose. When I told her that she hurt my feelings, she laughed and said, "Don't be silly mummy, ugly people don't have feelings." FML
I agree, your life sucks 129 949
You deserved it 17 680

Top comments

Comments

LittleMonsterSam 5

don't feel bad my little sis does the sane thing to my dad

that_guy_ollie 0

i think he meant wincest .. and i have to say a smack here and there is okay, but it's when people go overboard and go chuck norris on the kid. smacking / discipling a child is not abuse !

looks like this brat needs to be taught some manners.

I feel bad for you but YDI for bringing up an unmanered brat =L

White_Fury 0

I agree. Discipline is okay. I was spanked. However, punching a 6 year old in the mouth HARD is definitely abuse.

Remind her that you're her Mom & she will look like you!! I disagree with some of the others, I think she said on purpose to hurt your feelings! I have 4 grown kids & if they had said that to me, I would have laughed & said that's funny you look just like me! She may be 6 but she needs to learn not to be mean to people!!!

Penguin_Wobble 0

Please use correct grammar and punctuation. Thank you.

she probably learned it from school. kids are mean to other kids. careful though, that's how bully's start bc they think that the other person doesn't have feelings. I'd try to fix that ASAP!!!

0opsie 6

Exactly what I was thinking. Stop saying shit like "You hurt my feelings", and correct your kid before another Columbine-like incident occurs.