Whoops

By introublenow - 18/09/2015 12:22 - United States - Tallahassee

Today, I woke up to a cat licking my face. I don't have a cat. I quickly put the cat out the front door and went back to sleep. When I woke up later, I remembered that I had agreed to take care of my sister's cat for a week. I looked out the door, but the cat is nowhere to be found. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 963
You deserved it 33 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So some strange pet comes into your house and you nonchalantly kick it out. No confusion, no wondering where it came from, no looking for original owners, etc... Don't own pets.

xluciferx666 21

Guess the cats out of the bag now...or rather out of the house....I'll see myself out

Comments

Uh...how would a cat have gotten into your house in the first place unless you put it there? The only other way would be if you left the door unlocked and someone put it in the house. I just can't comprehend how you could have forgotten your promise to look after your sister's cat. I hope you found it, because if you were my sibling, you'd get a royal ass kicking.

Way to be responsible hahaha. PAY ATTENTION.

Cats are strange creatures. Either they're heartless, independent and nonchalantly disappear for a few weeks before turning up again, or they're needy little balls of fluff that can't be out of a human's sight for more than five minutes. Still love 'em, though.

Uhh. How did you think it got in your house? Magic?!

Everyone's harping on the OP for not stopping to think about how and why the cat was there, but he'd just been unceremoniously woken up when he did that. How many people here are able to think that clearly after being woken up like that? (I'll concede that people that can exist, but there's no reason to believe OP is part of that minority.)