Wicked game

By Hellohaileyexoh - 27/08/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went to get food. I was late so my friend ordered for me. I took a few bites and all of a sudden it got hard to breathe. I realized it was a blueberry muffin, and I'm deathly allergic to blueberries. I looked at my friend, and she was laughing, saying she wanted to see if it was true. I just got out of the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 148
You deserved it 5 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't get you said your "friend" did that. Anybody who pulls something like that and almost murders you because he believes you're a liar doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

SelecaoIX 3

You should stab her and then tell her that you heard it would kill her and you wanted to see if it was true.

Comments

U have no life u get out of the hospital and go on fml u have NO life

echarperouge 0

Was this some kind of magic camouflage blueberry muffin? How could you not notice??

theycallmenell 0

Maybe OP trusted her "friend" and told her to get a choclate chip muffin

AXavierB 1

I you should have been able to tell by the blue globs all over it... Still, your friend is a horrible bitch and you need to press charges.

CrAzY_bItCh7 0

ok. first of all, ur all assholes. leave this person alone about what happened. so they didnt see the blueberries. i eat food all the time without looking at it. and unless their skin starts to burn on contact, they wouldnt notice until they were dying. some people are so stupid. and over 90% of you people need to pick up a dictionary or just a book, and figure out how to ******* spell things. dumbasses. but u should definitely press major charges. unless ur like me, then u should get a tazer and be like 'oops, i thought that when people said a tazer can hurt you that they were lying :( sorry. and then you should just use a bunch of different forms of mideval torture on her. if ur interested, i kno this really cool one called the chelsea smile. its like what happened to the joker. cut the sides of their mouth all the way up to their ear, and then break their leg so that they'll scream and it'll rip open. that ******* ***** tried to kill u, take ur revenge to the extreme. ******* kill her! and then make hash brownies, cus they make everthing better. hehe. and what does YDI mean?

To half the people here: If this is true, it doesn't necessarily mean her friend tried to /kill/ her. It doesn't say a thing about attempted murder, for crying out loud. F*cking dipshit though.

Oh I totally believe you. Great friend! :)

Not much of a friend if you ask me. On an unrelated note, have you ever noticed that wasabi looks exactly like green tea ice cream? ;)