Alexa play "More than this" by Roxy Music

By bagpipesrkmywrld - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my most difficult task at work was three hole punching a 500-page document so somebody could put it in a binder on their shelf and not read it. I have a $150,000 education. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 330
You deserved it 8 045

Top comments

Leptailurus 0

Just goes to show you that an expensive education does not equal super-awesome-job. :P

Comments

Does ur current job pays u well? Haha if not, quit! Get a new job! If not I don't see why u're complaining hahaha

You think you're the first college graduate to get a job as a secretary, or whatever you are? Everyone has to start somewhere. If it bothers you that much, go back to school and get a graduate degree and then teach. Or go to law school.

vt_mruhlin 0

Normally I complain about the number of whiny teenagers on this site, but I'm glad they're here to read this one. Let it be a lesson to you. Get a real education, not some nimbly pimbly liberal arts degree.

legal firm or gieco eh? you have to start somewhere, dont complain you are sitting down and have HEAT&A/C.

If she was a prostitute then she would know how that 500 page document felt :)

I'm sure your bosses can sense your poor attitude and they will never throw anything more exciting your way because of it. YDI

Quit complaining. You are probably getting paid good money for doing very little work. There are people out there who are doing back breaking work and getting paid less than you. Be grateful that you have a job and that you are not out pouring hot tar or laying bricks or working in a coal mine for minimum wage. Just because you have a good education doesn't mean you get a great job right away, but it does mean you'll move up the ladder a lot faster than those without - be patient and quit whining.

CASoulNYCmind 0

Way to be you assmonkey. At least you have a job. Better to be punching a holes in a 500 page document and get paid for it than be unemployed and scrounging by.

Polionixon 2

**** i wouldn't care what i had to do as long as i got paid.