Apron strings

By heatherjo - 02/11/2011 04:49 - United States

Today, my fiancé told me he wants to buy an engagement ring for his mother, so that she doesn't feel left out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 539
You deserved it 3 934

Same thing different taste

Comments

Petunia888 13

Monster-in-law or MILF? ...maybe both. Can't he just get her a pretty flower and call it good?

Run like hell. Seriously, he has issues that he needs to solve before he gets married. Run away.

SkardeyKat 3

Damn, you need to take this as a sign to throw that ring back at him and run far, far away! He's going to let that woman be so far up on EVERY aspect of your business you will never have any breathing room or privacy. You, me, and mommy make 3.

istoppucks 2

Run for the hills. You'll be playing second best to his mother.

Boygenius50 8

Why would you say such a thing about Evilpotato??

kristidgranger 3

I'm telling you to get out now!!! Trust me it may hurt to breakup but your in for a life of trouble! She will be controlling things and getting the money you guys earned.

That's just ridiculous. What kind of mother would feel better by getting an engagement ring too? I wouldn't let that shit fly if I were you.

take it from a women divorced because my ex listend to mommy! RUN he will always invlove her life will not be just the two of u it will be 3 and she will always be there because he wont let her stop!