Busted

By well SHIT - 27/02/2014 21:46 - United States - Little Elm

Today, while having a sneak through my brother's browser, I found a bookmark for a Google Docs file. It was a short story involving him horrifically killing our entire family. It ended with the words: "And that is what happens when people don't respect the author's privacy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 861
You deserved it 61 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hah, I'd say watch your back if your brother wasn't hilarious. Good on him.

Comments

Beware of the knife coated with Nutella op!

Since he's not actually planning on killing your family, just cleverly anticipating your snooping ... I don't see at all how this is an f YOUR L.

Actually now that you've already been set up, you might as well take the full plunge. If you are able to access the google doc, it means 1) he is still logged into his account. 2) you have full access of his gmail. 3) Might as well have him scrambling around trying to figure out how to recover from the mess your mass and extremely embarrassing emails you've sent out as him. If you are going to die might as well do it for it's full worth...

Now you know what happens to neb-noses.

I have one of those. Only me and the cat survive.

rawlings123 17

Well did you learn you're ******* lesson. Why are you looking through his computer?

buttcramp 21

Well... At least you know how it's going to happen!

tuffykat 8

you should not have read that!! unread unread..maybe stop looking at his browser history too!!

That's what you get for snooping, he clearly knew what you were doing and decided to mess with you instead of confronting you. I like.