Busted

By germx - 18/03/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I was at my job in the Dean of Students office. My boss gave me some papers to copy. As I was copying, I read in a report that my boyfriend was written up for "cohabitation" (having a girl stay over) at my Catholic university. The report was from a weekend I wasn't at school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 395
You deserved it 4 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post a copy to him with a note letting him know he's dumped :) he'd deserve it. Unless of course you've made a mistake. That's probably worth checking.

HANGtheFREAK 0

Ask him what they were doing. If he says they were "studying for a test" ask him for what class. If you don't have that class, ask him WHO exactly it was. Go up to her. If she tries to run; they did it. If she smiles when she sees you; they did it. If she acts as if you're not there; they did it. If she says "i don't know what you're talking about"; they did it. if she tells you;they didn't....or it just might be a cover story, so;they still could have done it.

Comments

Ox_Baker 0

I agree with #11 on the idiocy of #15. If you don't know the difference between misogyny and chauvinism, you deserve to be raped.

Komatose 0

How do you know she didn't put out enough? She could be amazing in bed! That wouldn't stop him from cheating. And the people bashing #15, get over it. Saying that men should only like the women that put out is ridiculous. That's like liking the waiter because he gives you food. You don't like the waiter, you like the food.

DashiDaKlown 4

aww but you like the waiter for how much and how fast he brings you the food or well you better or im gunna shit on your plate next time you come to my resturdant

kellster 2

#13, I highly doubt that he would have broken his dorm's rules just to be a really nice guy to give some girl a place to crash. And if that somehow was the case, why wouldn't he have told his gf about it? Obviously he's keeping secrets, and that doesn't usually mean good things are happening!

skierguy 0

You deserved it for going to a "catholic university". At any reasonable institution, you never would have found out :p.

ummmyeahhh 0

#33, I go to a secular public university, and in our dorms we still can't have members of the opposite sex that aren't family after ten on weekdays, midnight on weekends... we're allowed 3 overnight guests each month, which can be of the opposite sex, but if we don't register them in advance, we get our guest privilege revoked plus a nasty fine.

I work in student affairs. you should have had a hearing about that before anything happens to you. Do you register guests because that's the first thing in your favor...he wasn't signed in.

underscore_fml 0

Holy shit people, just because your significant other isn't "putting out" in a relationship is absolutely no excuse to cheat on him/her. If anything, you should talk about why you aren't having sex, and if you don't agree, rethink the relationship. Just because girls often get dumped for not putting out doesn't make it okay.

green_199 0

Hey, you were out of town. None of your business...

whatsitcalled 0

if he did sleep with another girl, hard copy evidence is such sweet justice