Busted

By germx - 18/03/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I was at my job in the Dean of Students office. My boss gave me some papers to copy. As I was copying, I read in a report that my boyfriend was written up for "cohabitation" (having a girl stay over) at my Catholic university. The report was from a weekend I wasn't at school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 395
You deserved it 4 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post a copy to him with a note letting him know he's dumped :) he'd deserve it. Unless of course you've made a mistake. That's probably worth checking.

HANGtheFREAK 0

Ask him what they were doing. If he says they were "studying for a test" ask him for what class. If you don't have that class, ask him WHO exactly it was. Go up to her. If she tries to run; they did it. If she smiles when she sees you; they did it. If she acts as if you're not there; they did it. If she says "i don't know what you're talking about"; they did it. if she tells you;they didn't....or it just might be a cover story, so;they still could have done it.

Comments

Sounds like he cheated on you. That sucks, but you were snooping. Puleeez, you "happened to randomly see his report?" Unlikely.

BTW, not wanting to stay with a girl because she won't sleep with you is not misogyny. Some people feel that you should find out if you are sexually compatible with someone before you move on to a more serious relationship such as marriage. Even if you disagree, you should respect other people's choices. They should also respect your choice to wait until marriage. The guy should have broken up first, though.

I'd say he did cheat. Now, some people say that you're jumping to conclusions, however, if he did something good, he would have told you. If he was hanging out with a girl, helping study, anything, he would have told you. Oiy, I'm sick of the annoying religion bashers. Leave her alone. She doesn't tell you what to believe or where to go to college, so uphold the same respect for her.

theoldGP 0

HOLY ******* SHIT look at #5's comment wow crap like these makes guys think girls are paranoid all the time. JESUS.

sunshyne84_fml 0

does he have a popular name?

tay124 0

#4.. its not an "invasion of privacy" if its school rules, and that's a rule at most Christian schools. its not that she cant be in the dorm, its that they cant sleep over. y else would the guy have a girl sleep over unless he hooking up w/ her?

22: I'm catholic and I'm not a dumbass with no logic-I happen to be on the honour role at my school. I don't go to church every Sunday and I'm not gonna go to a catholc skool, but not all Catholics are dumbasses with no logic-just bcuz u don't practice a religion dznt mean u have to put it down. OP: that sux-dump his ass.

BadAcidTrip420 0

If you feel your partner isnt pleasing you enough sexually talk to them about. Dont go off and **** someone else. Have some respect. Cheaters are just inconsiderate pieces of shit. And that goes for men and women. If you feel like you are not being fullfilled sexually by your partner or just dont have feelings for them anymore then talk it out or just break up with them instead of decieving them and ******* them over like that. Thats just wrong. If you cheat then you obviously dont give a **** about your partners feelings.

BadAcidTrip420 0

And being drunk is no excuse either. If you really love someone it shouldnt matter if you are drunk, you dont cheat. That just shows that you really dont love them.

time 2 find a new boyfriend! plenty of fish in the sea.