Creepy

By JustClaire95 - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Today, my dad told me that I can't wear leggings on Friday nights, because, "your butt is too distracting for my poker buddies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 106
You deserved it 16 520

JustClaire95 tells us more.

I'll prob just wear jeans from now on. Though it'd be funny to see them react to a mini skirt lol!

Top comments

flowerbug 4

Leggings are not pants anyways.

kakakarotcake 17

or maybe he keeps catching his friends peeping at his daughter

Comments

kakakarotcake 17

or maybe he keeps catching his friends peeping at his daughter

So her dad's middle aged poker pals are so immature he has to tell his (I assume underage) daughter to change her clothes, which she's only wearing around the house, to suit THEM? Why not tell his POS friends to stop staring at his daughter's ass? Sounds like a box of tools, the lot of them.

imagineapc 11

So the daughter can parade around naked? I mean, it's her house after all, and her dad's friends just need to ignore WHAT THEY FIND ATTRACTIVE. Find any straight dude who doesn't love a girl's ass in leggings/yoga pants.

Why on earth should OP change clothes ? Do you think OP would tell her dad's friends to change clothes because their pants would be too tigh and she couldn't stop herself from looking ? OP's dad's friends shouldn't look at her like that, and he really should tell his friends that they're out of line. As so many people said, it's her house or at the very least her dad's if she young enough to live with him, anyway if her dad has a true reason to ask her not to wear leggings, maybe she should stop but she definitely shouldn't if it's just because of a bunch of guys who can't control themselves.

64, though I agree with you, I'm honestly curious as to what any other reason there would be besides getting unwanted looks..

kayteakay 26

Wearing over-glorified tights still makes you look like a bum.

MythsNLegends 10

If it were my daughter I might ask her the same thing, but I would've already told the guys at the poker table to keep their eyes off my daughter like that. In a way it's complimentary yes, but it's incredibly creepy too.

Remember that your Dad is your best friend. And he knows his friends! It's well meant and you should trust him

Thank you! Leggings aren't a problem. All you need is a dress or skirt or long shirt, and they're fine, and I understand why guys love them. But I,myself, am not that interested in other girls panties and/or camel toes.

Try wearing actual clothes. Jeans can flatter your body without showing other people EVERYTHING, like you do in leggings/yoga pants.

You must be attractive and have a nice butt.