Daily news

By tj85 - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I received a letter in the mail. The letter was from a woman who explained to me every single detail of a three month affair she had with my husband. She included pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 509
You deserved it 2 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sue her for emotional distress and harassment and wax off your husbands eyebrows while he sleeps. then divorce his sorry a**

Comments

kenziekinz 0

First go out with a bunch of close friends and celebrate the fact that you no longer have to deal with a douche bag that only cares about himself. second get revenge or get even. 3rd if ur gonna embarass him you mine as well do the same to her while ur at it. :)

mileycyrusisgay 0

At least she let you know that she's a *****.

What the ****, why are you all blaming the woman who sent the letter? The husband is the one who betrayed someone. Its hard to tell from the FML but she could have just found out that "her seemingly nice bf of 3 months turned out to be married!" and decided to do the right thing and tell the wife what was going on. Misogynist pricks.

Fluffgirl 0

Exactly. I was the "other woman" in this exact situation a few years ago. Just under three months, and once I started asking too many questions (like, "when can I see your place?" and "when can I meet some of your friends/family?") he dumped me for a bunch of BS reasons. Then my friends and I did some belated internet digging and found out he was married. I SERIOUSLY considered sending the wife a letter or something, NOT because I wanted the jerk back, but so she'd know what kind of person she was married to.

yeah, she coulda told her, but she didn't need to include full details, and pictures, that's wayyy too far

That is some hard shit, hes a guy that isn't worth crap!

Dear OP, First, determine if the mistress was aware if he was married or not; never a good idea to seek vengeance on someone who wasn't aware they were in the wrong. Second... divorce lawyer. FYL. :-(

get revenge on your husband ! plus with these mails and pics you have proof of adultery, show it to your lawyer et clame a huge alimony :) FYL

youthink_fml 0

Yup, women are psycho. And your husband's an asshole.

Was she a good writer? Did it sound hot? ;-)