Desperate

By tp2014 - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Jesup

Today, I was looking for a job. I was so desperate for gas money to drive around town that I had to steal $20 from my sister. She's only 10 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 840
You deserved it 23 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ashleyjade12 9

I hope you plan on paying her back.

XBurytheCastleX 25

Comments

You really should have asked. Even ask your parents. Stealing is bad anyway but from a 10 year old that's just wrong.

Instead of stealing from your ten year old sister, why didn't you just ask your parents? Or you could've just asked your sister instead of stealing it from her maybe she would of let you borrow it OP.

Well I think you'll be screwed when your sister noticed...

Wow what if she was saving that to buy you or your parents a Christmas gift or something I hope you pay her back with interest and fast even if you have to ask someone you know to borrow the money.

You know you could just look for a job online, right? That way you don't have to steal money from children.

Why is 9 being thumbed down? "laundering Pokemon cards", that's hilarious.

Now every 10 year old is going to start checking and making sure their older sibling wasnt the OP of this FML

What i really want to know is,where is gas so cheap that you can "drive around town" for $20?

I can easily drive around my town on 20 bucks because: A. My town isn't very big. And 2. My car doesn't guzzle fuel like an ocean liner. OP might be in a similar situation?

well, Op could be driving around in an Aspire or a moped (spllg?).

I hope you pay her back when you get a job and give her more then you stole.