Game on

By sasquatch21 - 21/02/2010 13:36 - Bahrain

Today, I realized that my husband has a video games addiction. I am currently pregnant; he brought us to the same country he's in so we can finally live together, only for me to witness him being glued to his laptop all day and all night playing WoW. He's forgotten I even existed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 620
You deserved it 5 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol she's pregnant with his kid and you're asking if he's still a virgin?

My boyfriend has a XBOX 360 addiction. Try getting into WoW so you'll have a commen interest. You know what they say "Cant beat 'em, join 'em"!

Comments

try giving him a BJ while hes playing if he stops playing to enjoy it fully, reward him with a fullblown ****. if that doesnt work, dump him

mizsunshine 3

Why pretty much reward her husband for being an ass hat?

kristy_fleming 1

I know how you feel! It can be extremely difficult to have a relationship with a man like that. I didn't move to another country, however, we did jump states before I realized how bad the addiction can be. Try talking to him about how you feel, sadly the only thing that worked for me was to leave mine. I'm happier now and have an amazing man that love me and my daughter like crazy. And my ex (her dad the wow player) still sees her. We just get along so much better now. Hope you two can work it out, sometimes two people can't get along and have to go their separate ways though.

redflayme79 0

World of Warcrack... I started playing just so I could understand what the hell my fiancé was talking about half the time. Either seriously make peace with the addiction or leave. It doesn't ever get better.

massivelyskilled 0

DONT DUMP HIM. Why does him playing games all day make it him a BAD PERSON? I know it is bad if he sits there ALL DAY, but you just gotta work with it, make him do something else. But dont hit on him because he is having a couple of days with some gaming, everybody should have that some time.

kronicX 0

ya WOW is addicting so you should put a password on the laptop he would guess and you put in the password when he can play.

If my boyfriend broke my computer it would prolly be over. So if you wanna stay with him try to find a game you both like :

I know how you feel. my fiance moved me to the same province as him. we recently moved to his parents old house. all his friends live in town and he now spends evey day with them while im at home alone. we hardly talk let alone sleep in the same bed at the same time

ThisRandomChild 0

U must have met him on wow then, so play it with him. If u didn't, make an account and play anyways. Or just bitch at him.