Game on

By sasquatch21 - 21/02/2010 13:36 - Bahrain

Today, I realized that my husband has a video games addiction. I am currently pregnant; he brought us to the same country he's in so we can finally live together, only for me to witness him being glued to his laptop all day and all night playing WoW. He's forgotten I even existed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 620
You deserved it 5 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol she's pregnant with his kid and you're asking if he's still a virgin?

My boyfriend has a XBOX 360 addiction. Try getting into WoW so you'll have a commen interest. You know what they say "Cant beat 'em, join 'em"!

Comments

LRyuzaki17 0

lol sucks but WoW is pretty freaking awesome

that reyemrein has a comment on every FML posted. you have a life buddy. I bet you're a nerdy fat kid on the computer reading other peoples FMLs to see if any can relate to your ****** up fat life.

Erindub 0

sorry hun....I'm with a man/child also!! so I totally understand your frustration. *ugh*!!

YDI for getting married before you know your partner well enough...

MellowYelloe 0

I wonder if you met him on WoW.

WoW? that's when he failed, if it was call of duty modern warfare 2 I could understand.

devorce is the only option im afraid btw LOL @ #150 ^_^

It might be that he experiences a lot of pressure, and that he tries to escape his social life by playing a lot of WoW. The moment he holds his kid, will make him take care of him (unless severe addiction pre-pregnant). Nonetheless normal playing time of WoW (assuming he raids) is 3 hours in the evening. Give him his space and he will come to you the sooner or later.

Tbh people are dissing WoW too much. Not everyone who plays it is an anti social moron who only can talk about his epics and mounts. Me and my BF met on WoW whilst we both played it, and are now happily living together (whilst only occasionally playing the game). I think your husband will soon realise as your tummy grows what is happening, and will adjust with the situation. Never stop communicating though and, only if needed, set an ultimatum in the end if he keeps on showing this behaviour. Good luck on this new adventure, I hope the kid will be a wonderful one!