Gamergating

By Anonymous - 13/03/2012 02:04 - United States

Today, my grandparents visited. My grandpa kept getting off the couch and walking around to "stretch his legs." He kept kicking out my computer's network cable and messing up my game, smirking each time he did it. When I complained, my mom told me to shut up and show some respect. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 691
You deserved it 28 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're mom is right, if your grandparents are visiting, you should be visiting with them not playing a freakin computer game

Comments

Seriously? You are an ungrateful ass.

Stop playing video games and hang out with your family then. I myself am a video game junkie but family comes first man, they won't be around forever.

KM96 24

Why would he do it deliberately? Old people usually don't know much about computers and electronics!?

My friends grandpa is 87 and he knows a crap load of stuff about computers, electronics and things of such... Just because some is old doesn't give you the right to automatically assume that they don't know what's going in current electronic world.

Ydi for playing a game that you can play at any time instead of visiting with your grandparents. I get that they can be annoying, I've been living with mine and my mom since I was 16, so four years now. My grandpa and I argue all the time, but I'm really thankful that I spent all the time I did with him when I was younger but watching him get old really sucks, even if we don't always get along. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease this year so he's pretty much just slowly fading away. Your game is always going to be there, your grandpa isn't. So DO get some respect, you obviously need it.

Wow, I really hope you're trolling and aren't actually that ungrateful or disrespectful...

Games can wait, you never know how long your grandparents are goin to be around...

try socialising with your family instead of being rude and gaming.