Great date

By SonofDonald - 22/01/2013 17:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a date with a co-worker I've been interested in for some time. The topic of discussion she chose over lunch: how she's living a double-life as an escort in Flint and that she thinks she's picked up an STD from unprotected sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 475
You deserved it 4 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about the STD before possibly having sex with her.

Comments

perdix 29

Hey, at least you got a "date" with her for free. Luckily, she opened up to you about her possible diseases before she opened up to you otherwise. Bullet: Dodged.

oj101 33

She's obviously trolling to some extent to put you off from sleeping with her. It is possible that she's just not that into you, even if you're on a 'date'

oj101 33

Either way, don't sleep with her. She may be telling the truth, and an STD would obviously be bad to have, but if she's trolling, then she doesn't want to have sex with you. Period.

OK. Stock up on condoms, femidoms, and dental dams. Then ask her out.

Silent_Thrill 17

Don't forget the full body condoms from Naked Gun! You can never be too safe.

CharresBarkrey 15

Or, you know, depending on the STD, she could just take some medicine...

Haven't you seen a condom commercial? They don't protect against STDs!

Yes they do. They're just not 100% effective :)

The last condom commercial I saw said that they didn't. Sorry:p

Clearly she found a great way to get you to lose interested without hurting your feelings. Very well played.

Haha maybe she's not interested and she doesn't want to break your little heart, so instead she probably created this crazy story to get you turned off haha

ilovera 7

It's better that you found out now than later- after possibly getting HIV.

Silent_Thrill 17

Very true 31. OP just needs to learn how to be HIV positive Pete about the situation. No need to be HIV negative Nancy.

DasHaas 9

Sounds like an interesting story. She must trust you to be willing to spill that on a first date, knowing you two have work together in the morning and you can probably ruin that career for her. Or it's a load of crock, of course.